Saturday, 13 May 2017

OVERSIZED BLAZER

MARIMEKKO blazer
WEEKDAY trousers
ZARA heels
I've seen a lot of oversized 80s style blazers with shoulder pads lately and got really inspired. I decided to wear this boxy-shaped vintage Marimekko blazer with matching grey trousers. This combination proved to be pretty cool and I like it because it works as a suit and in many occasions. The blazer styled with jeans and simple white t-shirt could also work and be more relaxed look for the day. How would you wear it?
Make sure you follow me also on instagram and snapchat @irisannasofia to see some sneak peeks of my daily life and a lot of behind the scenes material (especially now because of the starting PRE Helsinki fashion week).

xx

Photos by Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Kauniit Suomalaiset naiset pukeutuu kuin vanhat akat ! Hävetkää

    ReplyDelete