Saturday, 18 May 2013

RONALDINHO 10

Beanie: H&M, White Top: Vero Moda, Football shirt: My brother's (FC Barcelona, Ronaldinho 10), Dress: Levis, Shoes: New Look
Tänään oltiin siskoni kanssa muutama tunti tekemässä jalkapallo-aiheisia kasvomaalauksia pikkuisille futaajille. Huomenna menemme vielä uudestaan. Tässä siis tämän päivän asua, jalkapallo teemalla mennään eli ¡Hola FC Barcelona! Oikeasti olisi varmaan pitänyt pukeutua ruotsin väreihin (koska Ruotsi voitti juuri Suomen jääkiekossa)...
 
Today we were doing some face paintings for little footballplayers with my sis. Tomorrow we are going to do them as well. Anyway, here is my today's outfit. I have a football theme so ¡Hola FC Barcelona! In fact, I should have wore Sweden colours (because Sweden won Finland in ice hockey just a moment ago)...

8 comments:

  1. cool look!!!!!
    I follow you on bloglovin!!
    follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much<3!
      Of course dear;)!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in
    Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give
    you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!



    my web site etnografia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you so much about this information! I have Internet Explorer and I don't have any problems here. I really hope that all problems will be okey, if there's something bigger... Thank you anyway and hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Cool outfit, Iris! The glasses are so cute! Love the sandals ;)

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, you really make me smile:)<3

      Delete