Wednesday, 3 April 2013

TWO MORE

Oops, I did it again! How many lipsticks I already have!? I am addicted...
This is a lovely pink lipstick from Yves Rocher. I got it for free, because I had a birthday. I think that this colour (tone 14, La Gacilly) is fresh and it cheer me up. It is perfect for grey and rainy days as well!
I got this other one from my sister as a birthday present and I think that the colour is so cute (Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick/Rossetto, 109) Last time I bought this same lipstick in diffrent colour and I liked it, that's why my sister gave me again Rimmel London lipstick.
 
Which one do you prefer?

8 comments:

  1. Kumpaakaan en ole testannut, mutta molempien sävyt näyttävät tosi kivoilta. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannattaa kokeilla! Molemmat on oikein hyviä ja kestävät pitkään:). Kiitos!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    I have an obsession with lipsticks as well, those two shades you got there are great!!
    Following you now
    Maria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me and your nice comment dear:)!
      Yes, lipsticks are lovely<3!

      Delete
  3. Hi Iris! Such lovely shades of lipstick, you can never have too many, hehe!! Thanks for stopping by, would you like to follow me please, I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear and yes, I agree;)!
      No problem and of course I will follow you back!
      Thank you<3!

      Delete
  4. I must buy a lipstick from Rimmel :)

    ReplyDelete