Monday, 15 April 2013

NEW IN!

So here's, what I got yesterday. New super cool sunglasses, nail polish and eh, lipstick. I am so in love with my sunnies and I will show you more pictures as soon as possible. Okey, I know. This is going so crazy! I bought a new lipstick again... This time it is nude beige, tone: 3 and from Lumene Natural Code (it is finnish cosmetics brand). Then I also bought this matching nail polish (called 60 seconds and tone: 500, caramel cupcake) from Rimmel London. I really recommend 60 seconds- nail polishes. They have a good pigment, they dry quickly and they have a lovely big flat brush! Have you ever tried these products? Tell me your thought about them!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment and following on my blog xxx

    I’d love to following you on GFC too!

    Kisses from Poland!
    Renews xxx

    ReplyDelete