Saturday, 8 December 2012

Dark Purple

Hat: Seppälä + DIY, Shirt: 2hand, Trousers: Self made (by me), Boots: Andiamo
Vihdoinkin otin kuvia tekemistäni tumman liiloista housuista. Sweetpea & Fay cosmetics:in tummanliila huulipuna (sävy: Musidora) sopii täydellisesti niihin:). Suosittelen vilkaisemaan noiden nettikaupan, siellä on taas kaikkea ihanaa uutta! Nyt muuten sataa taas lunta.
 
Finally I took photos of my self made purple trousers. My dark purple liquid lipstick (tone: Musidora) from Sweetpea & Fay cosmetics matches perfectly with them:). I recommend you to check out their online shop, there is again new lovely things!  It is by the way snowing again.

8 comments:

  1. i so love this look! You look amazing as always iris<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much dear Lisa! You´re so sweet:)♥!

      Delete
  2. oh dear,all your looks are stunning!This outfit is gorgeous&so stylish!Love your blog so much,so Im following you now !Hope you can visit my blog and follow me if you want <3 kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much dear! I am happy, that you like my blog:). Of course I will check out your blog too, have a great day and kisses♥!

      Delete
  3. you look amazing Iris :)
    really love those photos!

    ReplyDelete