Monday, 10 December 2012

Bik Bok Dress

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: H&M, Dress: Bik Bok, Boots: Andiamo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tässä kuvia tämän päivän asusta. Käytin Bik Bokin mekkoani ensimmäistä kertaa. Tuntui kyllä tosi mukavalta päällä, koska tuo mekko on ihanan pehmeä. Rakastan myös tuota kaulusta tosi paljon! Täällä on tosi, tosi paljon lunta, niin kuin ehkä näettekin kuvista. Joka paikassa on valkoista ja kylmä. Onko siellä päin, missä olette paljon lunta?
 
This was my today's outfit. I used my Bik Bok dress first time. I felt very comfy, because the dress is really soft. I also love the collar so much! Here is very, very much snow as you can maybe see. Everywhere is white and cold. Do you have snow there in your country?
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. your look is just beautiful again my dear!
    and yes wer do have snow where i live and it's really really cold here:x Anyways i still love your look<3 kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again so much Lisa! It is really nice to hear that there is snow too:). Hope you have a great day and don´t forget to wear enough clothes;)! Kisses♥!

      Delete
  2. Girl, your blog is amazing.. I'm totally in love with it, just discovered and already become an addiction! would you like following each other? Let me know <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much sweetie! You´re really kind:)! Of course, it sounds great! I will check out your blog as soon as possible♥. Kisses!

      Delete
  3. Sopii sulle tosi hyvin! Ihailin samaa mekkoa Bik Bokissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos:)! Toi on kyllä niin kiva:,D!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hej:)! Ja, jätte bra! Och du då? Har en trevlig dag♥!

      Delete